If you forgot your password of the NordVPN account, you can easily reset it. This article will cover the steps required to reset your NordVPN password and gain access to your account to continue using the VPN service.
To Reset NordVPN Password if you know It
If you know your current password and want to change it for security reasons, here are the steps to do so.
- Login to your account.
- Click the arrow next to your email address at the top-right corner.
- Choose Account Preferences from the drop-down.
- Click on the Change Password button.
- You will be taken to a screen where you can enter the new password.
As easy as that, you have successfully reset your NordVPN password. Make sure that you noted it down somewhere safe this time so that you do not have to repeat the same steps again. It is also recommended that you use a strong password for the VPN account to make sure that your account is safe from hacking attempts and other possible threats on the internet.
What if you don’t know the Current Password?
If you do not know the current password and forgot it. To reset your NordVPN password these are the steps.
- Go to the NordVPN login page.
- Enter your email address after click on the Login with Nord account button.
- Click on the Forgot your password? link under the password field.
- It will send you an email with the instructions to reset your Nord account password.
If you do not have access to the email account because it was too old and you do not remember it, you will have to contact their support for further help. Chances are that you are going to get asked for proof to prove the ownership of the email address. If you fail to prove that you own the domain, you may not be able to recover the NordVPN account.