If you no longer need CyberGhost, you can cancel it. Just like any other VPN providers, canceling your CyberGhost subscription will prevent you from accessing their services based on their billing policy. You may be allowed to complete the already paid month of VPN service but will be restricted from accessing them in the following months. So, if you want to disable CyberGhost VPN and stop the service from billing you, follow the steps given below.
To Cancel CyberGhost VPN from their Website
If you purchased their plan from their official website and added payment methods via their website, you could follow these steps to cancel your subscription.
- Go to the CyberGhost dashboard.
- Click on My subscriptions option at the left sidebar.
- Click on the Turn Auto-renewal off at the right.
That’s it, the automatic renewal of your CyberGhost account will be stopped and you will no longer get charged from your credit card or PayPal account connected with the CyberGhost account.
Simply canceling your CyberGhost subscription will not refund you the remaining amount. But will just let you use the remaining time. If you need a refund, you should contact CyberGhost support at [email protected] or by creating a ticket at https://support.cyberghostvpn.com/hc/en-us/requests/new or contacting them via live chat support.
To Cancel CyberGhost from Google Play
If you used Google Play as the payment method and paying them from your Google Play wallet, you should follow these steps instead.
- Open Play Store.
- Tap the Menu icon at the top-left corner.
- Tap Subscriptions option.
- You will see a CyberGhost icon. Tap on it.
- Just tap on Cancel Subscription.
You will no longer get charged by CyberGhost from your Google Play account.
To Cancel CyberGhost from Apple Devices (iOS)
If you are using an Apple device, you can follow these steps to get rid of the CyberGhost VPN subscription.
- Open Settings.
- Tap on the iTunes account name at the top of the screen.
- Then tap the iTunes & App Store option.
- Tap on Apple ID.
- Tap on View Apple ID.
- Sign in with your details.
- Scroll down and tap on Subscriptions.
- Tap Cancel Subscription next to CyberGhost.
Your account will be cancelled. You will no longer get billed. As easy as that.